For new and returning customers to Monogram Gallery and Zazzle.com, it is always good to keep up to date on how the site works to make your customization and purchasing experience easy and of course enjoyable. As can be seen on our website, Zazzle.com is used by Monogram Gallery to print and ship each item after it has been customized and ordered.
1. How long will my order take to get to my house after it is ordered? How do I see where my order is? How can I cancel my order (etc).
Statements below taken from Zazzle.com
We promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it we’ll take it back
We want you to love your creation. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final product, you may return your purchase for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt.
Your information is secure while shopping on Zazzle. Our SSL secured servers are tested daily to ensure your data will arrive privately and unaltered.
We produce and ship fast, really fast. In fact, producing your products in 24 hours has always been our practice… we hate waiting, too!
(Exceptions: Please note that Dark Apparel, Photo Sculptures, Zazzle Custom Stamps, Framed Prints, photo prints, photo enlargements and Embroidery take slightly longer than 24 hours to ship)
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you’re not absolutely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full exchange, credit or refund within 30 days of receipt (regardless of customization)*
* Some Zazzle products are subject to special return restrictions. See below for details.
Return Policy – Product Restrictions
The following Zazzle products are subject to special return restrictions.
- Stitch Files (for Embroidered Products): You may return any embroidered product for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. However, in order to obtain a refund of the stitch file image conversion fee, you must contact customer support within 10 days of receiving your embroidered product(s) and you must return the product to Zazzle. If you posted an embroidered product for sale to your Store without ordering a product, you must request a refund of the conversion fee within 10 days of the date Zazzle uploaded the stitch file to your “My Images” library, which will be indicated by the “sent date” of the stitch file confirmation email sent to you.
- Stamps and Stickers: In the case of Zazzle Custom Stamps and Stickers, only complete sheets can be returned. Incomplete sheets will not be accepted.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Zazzle for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
Zazzle will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a Zazzle representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Zazzle reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Zazzle support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Zazzle.
How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in the body of your “Question,” and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color) or a refund.
- Select “Return Authorization Request” as the topic for your contact.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to define the product that you are requesting authorization for.
- Use the Attach Documents field to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Print and fill out the Zazzle Return form.
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt.
- Ship the package to:
1185 Campbell Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
- If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 48 hours to appear in your Zazzle account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Zazzle.
- If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning dark apparel items may only be swapped for a different dark apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning light apparel items may only be swapped for a different light apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning non-apparel items may only be swapped for a similar non-apparel item of equal or lesser value.
If you need to contact Zazzle Customer Support, please submit a question or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I cancel or modify an existing order?
Changing Product Details on an open Zazzle order
Once an order has been finalized through the checkout process, the products themselves cannot be modified. However, you are free cancel your current order to make modifications and resubmit the order, as long as the order is still in “pending” status (and has not yet entered our production stream).
Typically, you have 1 hour from the time your order was placed to cancel the order (through your Zazzle account) and make any changes you deem necessary. Canceling your order in this manner will automatically add the cancelled items back to your shopping cart where you can make edits (by clicking on the thumbnails of the items you wish to change, making the edits, and then re-adding it to the cart).
Changing the Shipping Method on an open Zazzle order
As with Product Details, once an order has been finalized through the checkout process, the shipping method selected at checkout cannot be altered. However, you are free cancel your current order to make modifications and resubmit the order, as long as the order is still in “pending” status (and has not yet entered our production stream).
Typically, you have 1 hour from the time your order was placed to cancel the order (through your Zazzle account) and make any changes you deem necessary. Canceling your order in this manner will automatically add the cancelled items back to your shopping cart where you can make edits (by clicking on the thumbnails of the items you wish to change, making the edits, and then re-adding it to the cart). Once the desired products are in the cart, proceed to the checkout and make the necessary changes to the shipping method.
Instructions for cancelling your order
All modifications/cancellations can be easily done by signing into your account on the domain the order was placed.
You can click on one of the following links to view your order history. (Please note, your order history will only be visible on the domain it was ordered on)
- Zazzle.com Order History
- Zazzle.ca (Canada) Order History
- Zazzle.co.uk (United Kingdom) Order History
- Zazzle.com.au (Australia) Order History
- Zazzle.co.nz (New Zealand) Order History
You may also follow these steps to get to your order history. Once there you are able to cancel the order:
1. Login to your Zazzle account
2. Click “My Account”
3. On the left side under the heading My Account at a Glance… Click “ORDER HISTORY”
4. Click on the order id you want to cancel
5. Click on “view order status” (on the right side of page)
6. Click on the “Cancel Order” button (bottom of page)
If the “Cancel Order” button does not appear, it is because your order has already been queued for production and/or shipment. If this is the case, your order is now beyond the point where we can halt the production and shipment of your items. However, please understand that we still have a return/refund policy for unwanted orders. Feel free to contact our customer support team in order to request a return authorization.
Requesting an address correction
Unlike product detail and shipping method,we do have the limited ability to change a shipping destination up to the point where the order is queued for shipment. If you have made an error with your shipping destination and the order status is still pending, we do recommend that you cancel your order (using the method suggested above) and place a new order with your needed corrections. If the order has entered the “processed” status and the “Cancel Order” button is no longer available, please contact our customer support team with your order number and corrected shipping address and a Zazzle support representative will make every effort to have the address corrected before the item is queued for shipment.